GlamoDesign Terms & Conditions
Please read through our Terms and Conditions, we ask that you do not use our website or service until you have familiarised yourself with them. If you are using or have used our service it is understood that you have agreed to the terms set forth on this page. When we say “We” “GlamoDesign” and “our service” we are referring to GlamoDesign, part of Glamo Group Ltd Pty. References to “you” “your” “customer” “client” and the like, refer to you, and your agents. These Terms and Conditions can change at any time. It is important that you check back here regularly. Your continued use of this website implies acceptance of any subsequent revisions.
The GlamoDesign’s liability is limited to the amount paid by the customer to The GlamoDesign for work undertaken.
All quotes supplied by GlamoDesign are valid for 1 month only unless stated otherwise on your quote. If the quote is not accepted either verbally or via email with a deposit (see “Payment Terms” below) within 1 month of the date of the quote then a new quote must be obtained.
- The client will be invoiced for 50% of the total signed quote and GlamoDesign requires this amount to be paid before work is commenced.
- he client will be invoiced for the balance owing on completion of the work unless otherwise stated in your quote. GlamoDesign requires the client to pay the final amount within 7 days from the date of the invoice. Payment must be made in full before the web site is put up “live” on the internet or a copy made available to the client upon request.
- Should GlamoDesign be unable to complete the web site, within 30 days of the client signing the quote and paying a deposit, due to the client’s inability to supply the necessary documentation, then GlamoDesign reserves the right to invoice the client for any work completed to date. The client agrees to pay this amount within 7 days of the invoice date.
- Accounts that remain unpaid 14 days after the invoice due date will forfeit the 3 month maintenance period included in the quote.
- Payments can be made by direct bank deposit or cash.
Web site Content:
- Clients are required to ensure that the content of their web site meets all the current Australian legislation regarding publications. The client shall further indemnify GlamoDesign in respect of any claims, costs and expenses that may arise from any material included in their site by GlamoDesign at the client’s request.
- GlamoDesign reserves the right not to include any material supplied by the client if GlamoDesign deems it inappropriate or offensive.
Permissions & Copyrights:
- The client will obtain all the necessary permissions and authorities in respect of the use of all copy, graphics, registered company logos, names and trademarks or any other material supplied by the client.
- Supply of above mentioned material by the client shall be regarded as a guarantee by the client to GlamoDesign that all such permissions and authorities have been obtained.
- No responsibility will be accepted by GlamoDesign for damages to or losses incurred by the client from the use of material for which the required permission or authority has not been obtained.
- All original graphics designed and supplied by GlamoDesign, remain the property of GlamoDesign until the client’s account has been paid in full, at which time ownership and copyright of said graphics will reside with the client.
Errors & Liabilities:
- GlamoDesign will use all due care to ensure sites worked on by GlamoDesign are free of errors.
- GlamoDesign will correct any errors made by staff of GlamoDesign in the course of working on a client’s site.
- GlamoDesign does not accept any responsibility for losses or damage arising from errors within any site or if a site is not placed “live” on the Internet.
We do not share or sell any of your details with third party companies, without your express permission and we will only email you or contact you about work related matters.
- GlamoDesign will not accept any responsibility for any alterations performed by either the client or a third party which cause errors in the site. Such alterations include, but are not limited to, additions, modifications or deletions.
- If GlamoDesign is required to correct any errors resulting from such alterations, the client will be charged the current hourly rate.
Basic Search Engine – Disclaimer:
- Registering the client’s Web Site with search engines does not by itself guarantee that all search engines will accept the client’s listing or that the client’s listing will appear in the first 10 listings.
- It can take up to several months for the major search engines to index the client’s Web Site. An extra fee is required in advance at the current rate of the particular Search Engine for priority placement.
- Search Engine Registration is only one part of the client’s On-line Marketing Strategy. The client’s Web Site address should also be included in all the client’s advertising material eg. Letterheads, Business cards and Print/Radio/TV Media.
- Having a link to the client’s Web Site from as many other Web Sites as possible should also increase the chances of the client’s Web Site being listed higher in various Search Engines.
- Re-registering and changing a Web Site periodically will help to ensure Search Engines re-index the Listing.